Live stroopwafel baking
at your event
Normally, we cater within a 2 mile radius from the California Capitol in Sacramento because that is how far we can get given the weight of the bicycle as shown on the map at the bottom of this page. If you live further away, we can put the bike on a trailer and drive it to your location by car. We currently serve an area within approximately 2 hours driving from Sacramento.
Check if your desired time slot is still available on our calendar. We are closed on Sundays.
Menu – Baked Live & Served Fresh:
- Small $3.50
- Large (3x size of small – typical size sold in Farmer’s Markets in NL) $8.00
Menu – Prepackaged:
- Crumbles (w/o Syrup) $2.00 (limited availability)
- Package of 6 small Stroopwafels $14.00
*If you want any prepackaged, order the amount in advance.
- Minimum stroopwafel purchase order of $300 per event
- Additional fee of $2.50 per mile to get to the event (counting only a single distance from the California Capitol in Sacramento to your venue)
- Payment due in full upon booking
- Optional additional $200 for trailer rent and logistics if the venue cannot be reached by bike alone
- If the demand at the event exceeds your order, we offer the possibility to bake more, up to an optionally specified cap prior to the event. Payment for the extra stroopwafels is due at the end of the event by cash or credit card.
- Baking live by Johan & Koreen in traditional Dutch costume.
- Baking takes place on the bakfiets (cargo bike) only.
- Fresh stroopwafels served in red & white checkered wax paper.
- Traditional Dutch organ music available if desired.
- Clean up stroopwafel vending area.
- If there are stroopwafels left at the end of the event, then we can package them and give them to you.
Request a quote
For catering requests, please fill out the form below or contact us for questions.
Request a quote
You will receive a copy of this quote request by email.